Tuesday, July 23, 2013

In The anime Naruto is there a certain year ever mentioned in the manga?

IN THE ANIME NARUTO IS THERE A CERTAIN YEAR EVER MENTIONED IN THE MANGA?

Always wanted to know




Suggestion byC ll Mg

It's a fictional year created by Masashi Kimimoto. I believed he described it as sort of a mix of now and the edo period. Who the hell had a super advanced computer in the edo period though?



~Nipa!~



Suggestion by ~Konoha ANBU~

You can read the authors's conception here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldofNaruto#Creationandconception



Masashi Kishimoto created Konohagakure without specifying an era or location in the real world, noting that the village is "just a place in his head". Without a specific time period, Kishimoto included modern elements in the series such as convenience stores and movies, but specifically excluded projectile weapons and vehicles from the storyline.



For reference materials, Kishimoto performs his own research into Japanese culture and alludes to it in his work. In an interview, he commented that he "often visits Japanese gardens and goes to Kabuki performances" for reference material.



Kishimoto added that, as Naruto takes place in a "Japanese fantasy world," the creator has to "set certain rules, in a systematic way" so that he could easily "convey the story." Kishimoto wanted to "draw on" the Chinese zodiac tradition, which had a long-standing presence in Japan; the zodiac hand signs originate from this. Regarding technology, Kishimoto said that Naruto would not have any firearms. He said he may include automobiles, aircraft, and "low-processing" computers; Kishimoto specified the computers would "maybe" be eight-bit and that they would "definitely not" be sixteen-bit.



Read more about the world of Naruto here~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldofNaruto



~Hope this helps ^-^



WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANSWER BELOW!



THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU DS GAME, WHY ARN'T MY PIN POINTS WORKING?

I stopped getting pin points from battles and now can only get them from time changes after turning the game off. Is there a reason why it stopped and can it be fixed?



Suggestion by Luke T

because the pin points



Suggestion by ChimPanZ

OMFG, A TWEWY FAN!!!!!! We should TOTALLY talk about TWEWY, YAY!!!!



(are you new at this game?)



I think I see the problem. (or several oversights) You probably have some threads or pins that you're wearing that boost your ATK power, but in exchange keep you from gaining any pts. (like, anything that has Lapin Angilique - mostly Jinxed clothes - or maybe there's a pin - 4got the name, maybe it's a ladybug pin? IDK, it's been so long )



You probably can't notice the change in growth after battling or mingling (BPP and MPP Battle PP and Mingle PP, b/c after you wear a pin into battle so much, it needs more ppts to get to the next level each time. If the bar is orange and has a star near it, then it won't grow anymore (it's finished, and no matter what you do, you're stuck with it, unless you shut the game down b4 u save or just get another of the same lvl. 1 pin) try swapping out pins and see if that helps (I'm trying to collect them ALL!!! *MWAHAHAHA!!!*



If you turn off the game and go to the settings menu on your DS/DSi, you can move the date foward up to 7 days, giving you 297+? ppts to the pins you were wearing last. That's called Shutdown PP.



What's your fave brand? (Or what zodiac sign were you born under?)



Mine is Jupiter of the Monkey (not just because I'm totally Otaku for monkeys, my fave animal Ok, I am.) Can't remember my fave pins from that brand, but I love them all!



I was also born in that year, too. (1992)



Oh yeah, and what are your fave songs from the soundtrack? my top 5 (in no particular order) are:



Emptiness And

The One Star

Transformation

any of the Twister mixes (Twister- Original Version, Twister-Gang-Mix, Twister-Remix, Twister (Japanese Mix)

and Someday (Both Japanese and English)

and Hybrid (Mostly Japanese, but English is cool too)



I also like:



Three Minutes Clapping

Give Me All Your Love

Calling

Game Over

Long Dream

Deja Vu



As for the instrumentals I like:



Fighting for Freedom (Reminds me of O-Parts Hunter - fave manga (666 Satan in Japanese)

NOISY NOISE (Also reminds me of O-Parts Hunter)

Rush Hour (mp3 version is only 30 seconds - too short)



These other songs not too crazy about em' but as a TWEWY fan, I got 'em anyway:



Owari-Hajimari

Detonation

Make or Break (I don't think this is in the American version of the game)

and anything else that might be on the soundtrack (i looked at wikipedia for the names, too many.)



As for my fave character, I don't really have one (I like Beat's skateboarding, wish it was breakdancing, Shiki's monster fusion Mr. Mew is funny, and Joshua a little sketchy and "affectionate" towards Neku, but he can drop FRIGGIN' CARS AND WHOLE PLANETS!! *0o* (That's your expression!)



Well, I hope this answers your TWEWY questions. If not, I can edit it anytime. If you wanna talk TWEWY (The World Ends With You) my email is chimpytheking@yahoo.com (HUGE fan if you can't tell! xp)



KNOW BETTER? LEAVE YOUR OWN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!



()nezumiushitorausagitatsuhebi



POSTS RELATED TO IN THE ANIME NARUTO IS THERE A CERTAIN YEAR EVER MENTIONED IN THE MANGA?What are the necessary tools for nail art? I've recently become very interested in nail art, and I'd like to start learning how to do ...



What does this Japanese symbol stand for? http://i50.tinypic.com/2vxkea9.jpg ^ In the picture above I drew the symbol from my necklace. Sorry if my Japanese handwriting ...



Trying to find link between Sun signs and blood types? I came across some interesting ideas the other night. I had a conversation with a ...



What is the name of this show? its a japanese version of power rangers named according to the 12 zodiac signs? Like the rangers that ...



How can I stop thinking about astrology & zodiac signs so much? This is no joke--I think I'm starting to lose it. Lately, I've been ...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment