Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Marathons: A Pure Indulgence (Part 5): A Wish List...

Just when you think I couldn't have any more things to marathon I do.In fact it seems that I'm always marathony something.Which just goes to show that I"m really am an addict.Of course not all the things I marathon are TV shows, I also *adore* doing movie marathons and book marathons. In fact marathony anything is pretty cool.



Chocolate marathon anyone?




"The life of times of Nucky Thompson, political and criminal mastermind during the era of Prohibition."



Steve Buscemi rocks.



Which is why I just have to check this show out one of these days. It's on my list for him alone.He's one of those actors who makes anything he's in just that little bit better.



"The Sons of Anarchy live, ride, and die for brotherhood.But as the club's leader steer them in an increasingly lawless and dangerous direction, Jax, a young member, is torn between loyalty and legacy."



Bad boys.With leather jackets no less.



"The town of Deadwood, South Dakota is a lawless place of crime and corruption. Into this uncivilized outpost ride a disillusioned and bitter ex-lawman and a man hoping to find a new start for himself."



Bad boys again.This time with a gun and a cowboy hat. Plus Timothy Oylphant, Raylan Givens from Justified (which you just have to marathon because Reasons)



Oh yeah I am so there...



"Detective Nick Burkhardt discovers he is descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as Grimms, charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures."



I watched the first episode of this some time ago but couldn't get into it.I am though determined to give it another go. Because monsters. Do I really need to say anything more?



A self-published author who took the world by storm with a series of paranormal YA novels.



All I needed to hear was the word paranormal to decide that I just have to get around to doing a marathon session of all her books.



My To-Be-Read list is never going to go down...



Henry Cavill aka Charles Brandon in The Tudors aka Superman in the latest Superman movie Man of Steel



Tall, dark and bad boy hot, he is reason enough to watch all four seasons of this show.The stubble helps also...



Sigh...



Speaking of sighing, some of the best marathons are the ones with some eye candy.



And yes I can be that shallow.



Though I also like my men to have something more than just pretty boy looks.The voice for one. And by voice I mean the voice, the kind that can send you into apuddle on the floor.A touch of bad boy is also a must...



Richard Armitage inRufus Sewell in

Michael Fassbender inDavid Tennant in

Benedict Cumberbatch inRyan Gosling in
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment