Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Another AMAZING NORWEGIAN DREAM ("Dream #3)!"

"Another amazing Norwegian Dream ("Dream #3)!"



Roberta says: "One day in the store, in real life recently, we went to get fish bait lures and one of my girls ran on ahead down the aisle and returned, brought me a package of these HUGE artificial but realistic-looking fishing lures that were in the shape of almost pan-sized frying fish - Rainbow Trout fish; In real life, in the store, said to her, "No, no! Those are not what I want! Those are too big! I am not fishing for fish the size those lures would bring in! Besides, I don't even think there exist fish around here the size of what those lures are for. Put them back." She did. Then one night not long after, I had a dream. "In the dream, I found myself to be sitting in a car of mine, waiting for my friends who had just gone into a gas-n-go store on our way out of town for vacation. When they came out of the store, this small crowd of my mainly young friends got into the same car as expected, but first one of them opened my door so as to hand me a small stack of shrink-wrapped packages. I said, surprised, as I had not been expecting anything as i had not requested anything, said "Oh. Thanks." then closed my door and he got into the passenger seat, buckling his seat belt as I closed my door and began to look at what he had brought: about 3 packages of shrink-wrapped bait. The strange thing was, these fish-looking bait were actual living fish!!! As I began to examine them more closely, I could see that they were indeed real, living fish, but acting sleepy. I thought, how awful! And began to scold my friends a little, more like complaining for the sake of these uncomfortable looking fish. I said, "These should not be in here, in packages like this..and look! They are all mixed up!" I saw that there were saltwater fish mixes in with fresh water fish, and they were not even of a uniform size. I said, "You guys go get a couple of tanks of water, one fresh and one saltwater while I try to sort these out, gees!" Reluctantly, they grumbled and shuffled off in their hoodies, to do as I asked, my intention being to free these fish into something like their habitat until I could figure out how to release them. One of the fish was a large devil-fish or saltwater stingray, and I wondered what kind of crazy dude was offering this as bait in an inland area for inland fisherman? Obviously, someone was confused and inhumane. I would fix this best as i could, so went this dream I experienced that night not so long ago. Then I woke up. I later asked Aaron what he thought this dream meant, as, I thought it odd and had no set ideas about the dream. He said, what came to his mind first, listening to me describe the dream, was, that this mixing had to do, symbolically, with so many people in real life being involved with adultery and fornicaton that Nature itself was becoming unbalanced to where in the dream, this whole situation was symbolized by the person shrinkwrapping fish for bait inland for resale had, obviously, encountered large saltwater things so big they seemed like monsters - really just being bigger fish, though, than is ever usually encountered or found inland where they had swum to though proper channels from the ocean, lacking their more natural food they were suddenly not finding in their natural traditional place, out in the ocean because of pollution and such there. He said that the poor inland resident guy trying to abscond and resell these things probably had no way of identifying what these really were and did not know better and had accidentally attempted the situation, mixing them with their more typical catch process, and all of which we had inadvertantly found while on vacation and which situation we were all in the process of correcting very well, sounds like, he said. He said, "Remember the show we've watched on TV, called River Monsters, where the star of the show finds this very thing going on, far, far, inland where these gigantic, powerful ocean fish are never expected to be?" I replied, yes, I do recall that! Hm!"

Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment