Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting ready for another grueling week

So yeah the training is going extremely well I must say shoulder is feeling better and better should be able to bench like a monster again soon (Posture problems) yeah Im working on it it is the cause of my shoulders malfunction since I started working on it its already feeling much better . . .I am not lying pulling my shoulders back, chest out yeah it actually works relives the pains and I am really making head way now. . .another week to get used to the new training regime and then Im set to start adding weight



My new training session is still base somewhat on HST with a little drop set mission included I do push it a bit though so I start as heavy as I can and go till failure and also trying to make the muscles "Time under tension" as high as possible and then drop down for a total of 5 sets per exercise and then 3 exercises per body part split into 3 days, and then all over again with one rest day in-between. . .the cardio is now back up to 17 minutes (mostly just used to warm up)but as summer is slowly approaching I will push it up to 25 -30 minutes soon again. . .Lets see what this new change does it still goes pretty well yet I can feel its a bit more strenuous on the body as the previous training regime. . the diet is not going so well especially over the weekends but luckily its my Semi off season will take it up super seriously again in September to get well carved for January . . .




So the training went well this week - No further injuries and no incidents



So some pics excuse the smoking I still have not yet quit but in summer I think it will be easier as it is worse and worse to smoke. . .



biceps looks a bit flat today after they had a good session last night I am thinking of bringing back some preacher curls to add some height and more volume soon (need more chairs) the last one one i used broke



same thing other side



Fore arms seems to picking up slowly probably my most attended muscles however they are also getting better as I no longer use gloves and it does have an effect on the grip strength and more



Left bicep doing so much better than the right hand side possibly might be a posing issue traps also looking goodtriceps needs way more work. . .



Front Shoulders are really looking goodsides are in progress and abs needs some serious attention but all good for September . .



Lats has also done good so far they are getting better and bigger being more pushed and better soon lower back getting better just need some serious thickness bet lets see what happens in the coming few months. . .

Well thats me for now until next week as I approach my last month of eating dirty and being lazy on the cardio September is around the corner well almost and then back to cutting lets see what happens for summer 2013/14 and I promise ill try to tan a bit this year . . .
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment