Sunday, July 21, 2013

My name was said

It happened tonight my name was said at Glory Days from the waitress who refused to say it last time. I wrote about this in one of my very early posts the story about how this girl would not say my name. You clearly remember me and for some reason she didn't want to say it, at first I thought she forgot my name but then she said I remember it but I don't want to say it. Anyways I won the war today she said my name without any help but I did get a little bit of sass about it. I'll take the sass any day honestly my name was said and I can close that chapter in my life. Besides that I had a great dinner with my friend and we learned more about the new magic set Theros today. It will be based off of gods, monsters and warriors. A lot of greek tribes like minotaurand gorgons and a huge focus on legendary creatures. It will be the enchantment block as well. Overall I am really excited about all of this info! We even got to see some of the cards as well like Sun titan and the world eater hydra.Has all the info on the set known so far. Anyways its sleep time I ate a huge slice of cake after my cheese fries!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment