Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SDCC 2013 begins tonight!

As you can see, we've added a banner (by Mecha-Shiva) above so that you can follow all our SDCC coverage this year. Just click on the banner to see all our material that's tagged for SDCC.



I'm actually on vacation starting tomorrow through Sunday, so for the duration of SDCC I'm hanging the reigns over to SDCC contributor ! I ask you to give him all the respect you would give me-no wait, please be nicer to him than you would me, he seems like a good enough fellow.




I've asked Ridureyu to do write-ups on all the common PoeGhostal.com lines (MOTUC, S.H.MonsterArts, Star Wars Black, DCUC, and so forth). I've also told him to go ahead and talk about any lines that interest him personally.



If there's anything you'd like updates about, just mention it below and maybe he'll look into it for you.



In addition, Rustin Parr will be doing an interview with Hasbro's Star Wars team, so if you have any questions, please submit them below.



I have a few posts already set to go, so those will appear alongside Ridureyu's coverage. And I may throw up a new post or two if there's something I can't resist commenting on, but for now, I leave you in Ridureyu's capable hands.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment