It's official, today is the last day of 2013. Does that scare you? It scares me but at the same time, it kinda excites me. I'm hoping that 2014 will be a good year, a year full of good opportunities and meeting new people.
I decided that I would two posts today about 2013 as I have a lot to write and thought that putting it all into one blog post would be too much.
1. WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2013 THAT YOU'D NEVER DONE BEFORE?I passedmy driving test which was a big deal for me as I had been learning to drive for ages. I also started Kyla Delilah during the summer and I am very happy that I did.
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR?I don't think that I did make any NYR which I suppose is a good thing because technically I didn't break any. I do plan on making some new ones this year though.
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH?No, not anyone close but I know two girls who did give birth. I wouldn't call them close friends though.
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE?Only our guinea pig in the summer which was pretty sad. She was an old girl but she had to be put down.
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT?Only Wales
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2014 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2013?Probably self confidence. I wanted to start a blog up for a long time but put it off due to me having lack of self confidence. I always have a fear of what people think of me but I'm hoping I won't have that fear in 2014.
7. WHAT DATES FROM 2013 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY AND WHY?2nd of May. That was the day I passed my driving test and it was a pretty good day. I am so glad that I passed it first time around, as soon as I passed I felt all the pressure just slip away. Only my family and one person knew that I was taking it on that day so I had to keep it a secret from a few people, haha.
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR?I have two. Passing my driving test in May and then getting an A and a B in my sociology A level exams. I revised so hard to get those grades and I'm still so proud of them. I use to wake up at 2am to revise for those exams!
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?Hhmm, putting things off I suppose.
10. DID YOU SUFFER AN ILLNESS OR AN INJURY?Nope. I only had a few colds this year.
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT?I paid for some of my car insurance which was probably the biggest thing that I had bought.
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MERITED CELEBRATION?A lot of my families behaviour I suppose.
13. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MADE YOU APPALLED?A couple of people I knew but thankfully I don't talk to them now.
14. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO?Driving lessons, driving test and car insurance.
15. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT?Passing my driving test, getting good grades in my exams, seeing One Direction, Paloma Faith and Jessie J.
16. WHAT SONG WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2013?I'm not actually sure, there will be a lot of songs that remind me of 2013. I think songs from Stooshe will remind me of 2013. I use to listen to them when I revised for all my exams.
17. COMPARE THIS TIME TO LAST YEAR, ARE YOU: A)HAPPIER OR SADDER, B) THINNER OR FATTER, C) RICHER OR POORER?I think probably happier, my weight would of staid the same as I have a high metabolism and richer.
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE MORE OF?Nothing really stands out at me thinking about this question so I'm not sure.
19. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE LESS OF?Worry less. I'm trying to see if I can worry even less in 2014, it just takes over everything.
20. HOW DID YOU SPEND CHRISTMAS?With my family opening presents, eating a lot of food and playing a lot of Monopoly, haha.
21. DID YOU FALL IN LOVE IN 2013?Ew, no.
22. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME?Hm, Educating Yorkshire probably, oh and the new series of Skins.
23. DO YOU HATE ANYONE NOW THAT YOU DIDN'T HATE THIS TIME LAST YEAR?No.
24. WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ?The Fault In Our Stars probably.
25. WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST MUSICAL DISCOVERY?Lorde.
26. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND GET?Good grades and a driving license, haha.
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND NOT GET?A good job.
28. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM OF THIS YEAR?Monsters University.
29. WHAT ONE THING MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING?I keep saying this but good grades and passing my driving test.
30. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL FASHION CONCEPT IN 2013?A lot better than it was in 2012.
31. WHAT KEPT YOU SANE?Just a lot of good music I think.
32. WHICH CELEBRITY/PUBLIC FIGURE DID YOU FANCY THE MOST?Ummmmm, not too sure.
33. WHAT POLITICAL ISSUE STIRRED YOU THE MOST?I don't really want to get into politics on my blog, haha.
34. WHO DO YOU MISS?No one really, apart from our guinea pig :(
35. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED IN 2013.That people don't always treat you the way you treat them.
36. QUOTE A SONG LYRIC THAT SUMS UP YOUR YEAR."White teeth teens are out" I don't know why but this lyric keeps going round in my head 24/7.
Feel free to do these questions on your own blog!
WHAT LIFE LESSON DID YOU LEARN IN 2013?