Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ben's Thoughts 10-27-13

Howdy doody ladies and gentlemen. I know why all of you are here. You just want to read the newest installment of "Ben's Thoughts." I'm not just a piece of meat you know. That's why I want YOU, to tell your friends about my blog.



Pictured Above: Not Me


I suppose that's enough begging for one post, and I got it all out of the way in the intro. Wow! Talk about efficiency. Anyway, I just want to quickly apologize one more time for neglecting my final post last week. The Thursday post is a pretty big deal, and I just pooped on it without regret. I didn't even put up an excuse/apology post until yesterday. It won't happen again.

I'm just so sorry.

First, I'll discuss "The Walking Dead," as is tradition. I thought the episode tonight was pretty good. There were some twists that I did not really expect. *SPOILERS* I jokingly told my step-brother "It was Carol who killed Karen and David." Then POW. Look at that, I was right. I also predicted Tyreese's "death" from the trailer. Except he also didn't die. I feel bad for Tyreese, but I can't believe how ridiculous he is. He must have killed at least 5,000,000 zombies by himself. *END SPOILERS*



Right now I'm listening to "Of Monsters and Men." It's been a while since I listened to their music, and I forgot how amazing they are. Every single song I've heard by them is simply fantastic. I just can't take it any more, they are too good.



I also recently downloaded the game "Castle Clash" on to my phone. I've been playing it a lot, its just so fun. In fact, it may be fun enough to replace "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" as my phone game of choice. Its about building a little village/kingdom, hiring troops, and attacking other villages/kingdoms. Its really addicting, I would definitely recommend it.



I have but one more thing to say. This is going to be a bit more serious than I usually get on "Ben's Thoughts," but here I go. A guy, I'll call him a friend of a friend, was recently the victim of a hit and run. From what I heard it was actually a bit more brutal than most hit and runs. The guy/gal plowed into him, and dragged him under the car for a ways before he got out. He's been in critical condition since Friday, and has numerous broken bones and internal bleeding.

In my opinion, performing a hit and run (I don't know how else to say it) is one of the worst things you can do. If you ever get in a situation where you hit somebody, please, for the love of God, stop the car and take the consequences. It will give the victim and their family some closure, and it will probably spare you a soul crushing amount of guilt.



I included that last picture to change the mood a little bit. That's all I have to say about that. I hope you enjoyed the read, and as always, see y'alls later.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment