Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Played on - Wii Virtual Console




Just finished it this morning. Holy crap this game is by far, the hardest Zelda I have ever finished (Adventure of Link is the hardest I will probably never finish). The game said I died 60 times... Many times, a lot of the things I did during the game was frustrating; you cannot finish this game without a guide because clues are quite sparse. So for all the people who played through it in 1992 without much internet use, I applaud you. I'm usually familiar with the 3d Zelda games but now that I have played this acclaimed title, I can see why people call it one of the best games ever created. Everything I know from Ocarina of Time and on was rooted from this game while some of the familiar monsters I've encountered returned in their original sprites. I'm glad to get this classic Zelda game out of the way to get me some geek creds!



B+
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment