Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and so on

Oh, it's that time of the year again.



On to a piss-generic, uninspired Christmas post then. There's a quota to fulfill after all.




Uh. Yeah. Frankly, I'm not sure why I keep writing these Christmas posts nor how. There's so little to say about all of this. "You know Christmas? Yeah? Cool! Me too!". Sometimes I wish I had the skills of several other bloggers who can stretch pretty much anything to any length no matter how non-existent the context. Well, improvising it is then.



Aaaaaaanyway, it's Christmas and there's about as much snow over here in Germany as not and thank goodness the shopping trip time is over. All those people, I kid you not. Particularly the ones blocking the few spaces left for people to get from A to B (or rather to take a detour from A to D to C to B) because clearly, you couldn't have your little chat elsewhere. And no, "at the sides of a building" is not valid as long as it includes a "in front of a door". It clearly didn't help that whatever store I was looking for had long since moved away and I ended up wasting way more time than I had intended. Google Maps wasn't helping matters either by telling me that the store was located inside a church. No, I don't think so. Personally, I blame Mari Okada and the rap music.



On another note, being subjected to verbal rape by relatives over the phone while pretending to care is so bothersome. Actually, I was the one doing the verbal abuse today. Between "Wait, I thought you were having silly jungle adventures and killing squirrels for food or something." and "Oh, so you haven't been eaten by cannibals yet.", I sure was having a creative day. Lovely, I know.



In case anyone is interested, I got myself a cheap HD TV for Christmas as well as the GTA V + PS3 bundle. About time I guess. Yes, that's right, the PS3 is my first stationary console. I've missed out on a lot, I'm sure of it. And no, I don't want any "Hey, Zaku, now that you own a PS3, there's that one cute girls JRPG I like and it is sooooo good, like, REALLY good, man!" recommendations because no, I'm not a big fan of JRPGs. Ys I is currently fulfilling my yearly quota anyway. Uh, I also got myself Red Dead Redemption and furthermore intend to purchase Saints Row 4, Sleeping Dogs and Watch Dogs some day. Yes, I do like GTA and its various imitations. Pleb taste or so they say, etc. etc..



And no, I don't have any Christmas presents for you. Shoo! Go away! It's not like I like you or anything anyway! Well, I couldn't find any good monster girl Christmas pictures within 15 seconds, so there's that. Never let it be said I didn't at least try.



Anyway, Merry Christmas and happy holidays, folks.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment