Sunday, December 22, 2013

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Get!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (MH3U) was S$39.90 on Dec 18, part of 10 deals to Christmaswell, basically 10 different deals on 10 different days.I've been hearing heaps of good stuff about MH3U since forever, and while I'm not 100% sure that it's my type of game, like any regular female, I can't resist a sale.I pre-ordered along with a Darth Maul 3DS pouch for Garnet.



And it comes with a lightsaber stylus!!!zomg, how cool is that?! *(^^)/*




Anyway I think I've broken this month's gaming budget, even without looking @ the Steam Christmas sale (nothing of a big deal on it according to friends) - Garnet, Pokemon Y, MH3U, the pouchand just minutes ago, I gave in and purchased the 4 StreetPass Mii Plaza DLC games that .



Eeps!!Gotta start watching my wallet since there is still another 2 weeks (almost) to payday!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment