Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boots and Superdrug Haul

This is a collective haul of makeup that I have picked up from Boots and Superdrug over the last week or so, and how organised am I splitting it in to two separate sections (this has nothing to do with the fact that I already got photos of the stuff last week and didnt do a post)

October 20th




I went in to superdrug for a new foundation when I saw that Collection 2000 where running a promotion of every thing being under EUR4, so I took advantage and picked up a couple of things:

COLLECTION 2000 COLOR MATCH FOUNDATION (5 MEDIUM) - This is my third bottle of the stuff, and I had forgotten how much I liked it. I reviewed this last year so click if you want to see what I think about this foundation.EUR3.99



COLLECTION 2000 BIG FAKE ULTIMATE MASCARA (17 ULTRA BLACK) - I have heard really good things about this mascara, other than it dries up quickly no one has said a bad thing about it. I havent used it yet, and I am waiting until my other mascaras have been used up, I am going to review it for you once I have been using it a while.EUR3.99



COLLECTION 2000 EYE DEFINER (2 BROWN) - I got this thinking that it was an eye brow pencil, but it turns out that it is just a regular eyeliner, although I have been using this to fill in my brows and loving it. Im not normally the sort of person to do anything to their brows, but lately I felt that I wanted to get into filling them in - so thats my new thing.EUR2.79



MUA MASCARA (SHADE 1) - I needed something to set my brows with, and rather than spending stupid amounts on a clear brow gell, why not spend a pound on this clear mascara?EUR1



October 29th



I went in to superdrug again today and by taking advantage of 3 for 2 that they currently have on treated myself to 3 MUA eyeshadow palette's. I have wanted to give these a go for a while now but picking up 3 as part of the 3 for 2 was slightly awkward, the woman said "You do know that the 3 for 2 is for all makeup, you dont just have to get the same product?". Had to tell her that I do in fact understand, and avoid bringing up the embarrassing addiction I have, and not mention that I wanted them because people on the internet told me to get them - some people might find that strange.

DUSK TIL DAWN - this contains mostly neutral shades in a mix of matte, metallics and glitter finishes. There are a couple of brights in there as well which are going to be perfect for adding a pop of color, this would be perfect to take to work with you so you can deepen up your look if you are going for after dinner drinks.EUR4



UNDRESSED - just like the palette beforet his has a mixture of matte, glitter and metallic neutral shades, but these are mostly browns, not too many darks and gray sort of colors. I got this one for school and everyday wear.EUR4



EVER AFTER (MATTE) - we are just going to ignore the fact that the main reason for me buying this was the fact that all of the colors actually have names rather than 'shade 5' 'shade 7', they have have proper names, fun names, names that make face of the day posts easier.You only get 10 shadows in hear rather than the 12 in the other two palettes, but these ones are bigger. All of the shades are wearable, and you can get some good looks, and a range of different looks from this, it just looks like it is a bit highlighter heavy. But one of the reasons that I got this is my lack of matte highlighters so yeah....EUR4



I went in to Boots with the sole intention to pick up my pressed powder and concealer, and what to I leave with, 4 other things that I totally don't need of course. (EUR1.99 or 3 for EUR5)

PRESSED POWDER (WARM) - LOVE, soft, not cakey, perfect color, and keeps take makeup in place all day.COVER UP CREAM (FAIR) - this actually has really good coverage, and it doesn't make you look like cake face, even when you put it over your powder.



COVEER UP STICK (FAIR) - I like to have a cover stick handy for when I have a monster spot that is a nightmare to cover, I put some cover stick on it, apply my foundation and the sport is pretty much gone. I got this one because the cover stick I have at the moment is on the tail end of its life, and I wanted to try something new.CORRECTION STICK (GREEN) - I don't really know why I got this, I do have some pretty red sports right now, so I can try this for you lot and let you know what I think about it.



SUN TINT BRONZING PEARLS (SAHARA SUN) - these pearls look like they are going to give a natural bronzed glow to the skin. It contains, a mix of pearls that are rose tan, and dark brown tan, and comes with a sponge but Mr sponge isn't going to get used is he?



MOISTURE SHINE LIPSTICK (APPLE BLOSSOM) - this looks like it is going to be a classic, slightly concealer lips nude - which I do love- so I had to pick it up.



Hope you liked this makeup haulLoveLivvXOXO
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment