Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thursday and Friday

This week I was able to work on one of my Projects.It is the first part of my Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition game.

Thursday I created one NPC for the city of Dragonville.His name is Eric Boggs, a lawful evil fighter.

I kind of got the idea for the name from a high school friend.Eric Bogdin name I know that Boggs is evil and my fried is not, but it is just a name and we all get ideas from things we have and know.There is a random encounter table for this encounter to see if some monsters will aid Eric in this fight or if he will die out numbered.


Friday was good, I was able to finish detailing the city.the Mine and the Farm where the last two things that I needed to get done before I could to the real project of the city.The castle of King Stonewall.I am 1/3 of the way done mapping the first level.I am changing some of the things in the castle and stuff this time, one thing I have add this time is a garden on the first level.There is going to be an encounter in this room that is not really a room but an area.

It is my goal that on Monday, I will be able to finish mapping the first level, and start detailing it, so until next time Keep Gaming.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment