Friday, November 15, 2013

Chalkboard Drawings: The "Halloween Countdown, Part IVedition

I draw a picture of myself on my classroom's chalkboard everyday. I collect those pictures as camera phone photos and post them on Sundays.



We're kind of running through a grab-bag of leftover monsters this week. Pennywise the Clown is an interesting one that kind of lives on through re-runs of the IT miniseries on the SyFy Channelwhich is strange because, while it was pretty good for its' time, the actual movie doesn't hold up too well.




The Gillman from The Creature from the Black Lagoon and King Kong are two of my favorites but they've never screamed "Halloween" to me, Kong especially. Still, since they are technically in that genre, they make the cut.



I was just a little lazy on Friday.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment