Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Friday Confessional

It's Friday!



I CONFESS...


I had a wonderful time in Leavenworth, WA with my mom, where we saw sunshine (for the first time in 2 weeks), and some amazing displays of nature. I didn't touch up or alter ANY of these, this is simply how gorgeous it was.



I CONFESS...

I also had a wonderful time in Ellensburg, WA, fly fishing with my dad on the Yakima. , my technique improved, and I caught over a dozen fish (including one monster that broke my line after an intense fight, which we think was a Steelhead).



I CONFESS...

I don't regret spending QT with my folks, but I wasn't yet 100% when the week started, and both outings seriously set my health back.



I CONFESS...

As frustrating as it is to be unemployed (despite doing everything the pros tell me to) and broke (despite being a super responsible spender and DIY maven), when I'm sick like this, I'm very grateful that I can crash out on the couch in my PJs all day, drinking tea and bemoaning my own idiocy. (and, of course, applying to jobs)



I CONFESS...

While y'all are planning your amazing Halloween costumes and parties, I'll be doing this on Thursday:

(but sadly not with the amazing SJ Tucker, 'cuz I don't run in the cool circle anymore, thanks to drama llama former roommates)
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment