Saturday, November 16, 2013

Funny Faces: A Big Book of Face Painting by Charlotte Verrecas

Want to bring face painting to your next event? You can learn how with this step-by-step guide from makeup artist Charlotte Verrecas.



includes instructions for more than a dozen fun designs from animals to fairies to monsters and more. Stunning photography will help you see each step of the way through your design. The book opens with a list of products and tips for certain techniques.From silly to zany to spooky, you'll be able to create tons of looks for your child. I'm thinking I can modify the "Zombie Kid" one for my daughter on Halloween. I believe the age range on this book is for the designs themselves, because this is a book parents will want to read.




Highly recommended.



Rating:



Age Range: 5 - 7 years



Grade Level: Kindergarten - 2



Hardcover: 80 pages

Publisher: Clavis Publishing (September 1, 2013)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1605371734

ISBN-13: 978-1605371733



I received a copy of this book from the publisher. This review contains my honest opinion, which I have not been compensated for in any way.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment