Friday, November 1, 2013

Google Alert

Blogs

48 new results for site:wordpress.com




JLG from Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/gMdWEgv-w3/ #gigatownoam.



Oamaru Life



Geoff Park The Cemetery Road Rainbow Bee-eaters are about to start renovating their tunnels, in preparation for egg-laying. Since arriving a few weeks back, they are now ...



Natural Newstead



vulpesffb On this Dia de Los Muertos following hard on the heels of Halloween, the mind runs more naturally to a consideration of supernatural, creepy, and scary ...



FOXSYLVANIA



Mary Gilmartin Written and Photographed by Mary Gilmartin, November 1, 2013.



Mary Gilmartin



rogerhollander Roger's apologetic note: In the past I have written positively about Dwight Eisenhower, fatherly WWII heroic general and two term president. I was impressed by ...



roger hollander



vezinavvcharolette5 Become a fan of the Political Gabfest on Facebook. We post to the Facebook page throughout the week, so keep the conversation going by joining us there.



doladulacago



chili palmer 10/31/13, On MSNBC: "She (Jon Huntsman's daughter Abby) noted that former Romney campaign finance chair Spencer Zwick is prepared to "work against" ...



Impeach Obama Today



workingwithgrace I usually replace a bottle of fragrance which has run out, with another bottle of the same fragrance (@@), and in recent years, I have been mesmerized by ...



Working With Grace



Father Brian Van Hove Ronald Lee Klingler in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Posted on November 2, 2013 | Leave a commentRonald L. Klingler. "the ronster-monster" ...



Father Brian Van Hove's Blog



fadzilahjualanmega Fossil Heather Mini ES3195 RM330 . . Fossil Heather Mini Brown ES3138 RM360 . . SHOP WATCHES HERE.



Jualan Mega USA! | Shop branded handbags Malaysia | Coach Malaysia | Fossil Malaysia |



Texas Triffid Ranch The theme for the end of the season, from what should have been the most influential song of 25 years ago: Oh, and remember my noting a couple of years ago ...



The Texas Triffid Ranch



anastasiaykawakami7 Ben Kingsley as Mazer Rackham and Asa Butterfield as Andrew "Ender" Wiggin in Ender's Game.Film still courtesy Lions Gate/Summit Entertainment It's an odd ...



nevipyfero



alycekalahikit Yet another unscheduled track release just hit the web today (November 1): One Direction's full-length music video for "Story of My Life" was just leaked!



ocagyrafudu



Lucy I've been hearing about National Novel Writing Month for years. Actually, for the first couple of years, I heard about NaNoWriMo and thought it sounded like a ...



lucybluecastle



seesuestitch I know this board is a bit belated, but there's always next year! This board was inspired from a reading lesson I taught last week. My 2nd and 3rd graders read the ...



One Stitch Two Stitch



Tim Rodgers It's been too long. My only excuse is that I've been very busy, and now I'm not as busy. I've been taking notes along the way, topics for future posts based on my ...



Managing in the 2000s



louisdestefanos9 As part of Tell Me More's occasional series 'In Your Ear,' celebrated poet Nikki Giovanni shares how the music she listens to inspires her life and work. Copyright ...



fekybisonuva



dionnarubyor5 American artist Norman Rockwell (1894-1978) looks up while seated at his drawing table, circa 1945. Hulton Archive/Getty Images American artist Norman ...



sogonedybepi



Broadening Your Horizons by Mikael Thalen November 1st, 2013 Updated 11/01/2013 at 7:01 pm Biohacker and transhumanist Tim Cannon may be the first known human to implant a ...



Broadening Your Horizons



GretchensPianos Yes! This really works! In this example, you will need to be patient and keep your desired end result in mind. When you stick to it, though, it takes less than a ...



GretchensPianos



Hecate Demeter WE ARE HERE We are here essentially to risk ourselves in the world; we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness, we are meant to hazard ourselves for ...



hecatedemeter



Tessa I am an inherently negative person. Being a pessimist and a Christian is a seemingly odd combination, but I exist, and I know I'm not alone; I know that there are ...



Forgiven and Loved



tokyo moe The Shinjuku San Chome station of the Tokyo Metro is all dolled up for this year's Tori no Ichi festival, where you can buy lucky rakes and eat and drink with ...



Tokyo Moe



Kathryn Hodges Apparently those dealing with the loss of a loved one (aah the ways our language is used to try and soften the pain) shouldn't make any major decisions for the ...



Alphabet Rainbows



inthetaratory I've taken a few days to write this post, because I wanted to make sure the superlatives I'm about to use were really justified. I'm happy to say they are: Brooks "of ...



In The Taratory



vivaclipper BUNGEE() *new* Short: ------ BUNGEE() Mouseable, multi-level dropdown menu with triggers Returns: -------- NIL Syntax: ------- BUNGEE(, ...



Viva Clipper !



Zombie Minstrel Bilbo: Gandalf, where are we? Gandalf: You can feel it? Bilbo: Yes, it feels like, well like magic. Gandalf: That's exactly what it is, A very powerful magic.



ZombieMinstrel



arjungabriel Diwali means festival Lights, one of the major festivitiesf in India is on. So Happy Diwali to everyone.



ArjunGabriel



01varvara Gennady Zyuganov, the head of the KPRF, called Soviet opposition to religion a grave mistake, although he stated that materialism remains the party's official ...



Voices from Russia



Commulink Video: Nutrition Basics: How to manage your diet if you have Type 2 diabetes - The Globe and Mail.



Commulink



jadia4708au Let Dipawali* bring all kind of happinessWith simple and satisfactory smile on faceThat all wishes are fulfilled with honorNo grievances are at heart to feel more ...



My Blog



jacquelinemhadel This is the city, and I am one of the citizens/Whatever interests the rest interests me."Walt WhitmanSEP/OCT13. New York City.



TOKIDOKI



rachelreed25 Friday, November 1, 2013 I know there is much to catch up on...a summer of adventures, Max's first steps (finally!), tailgates, and football games..but that will ...



The Reeding Room



Andrew Ronzino It's November, 2013, and NaNoWriMo has consumed me once again. I found myself in the hour leading up to midnight chatting on Facebook with a friend, just ...



The Paradigm



stupido63 This one is in a good neighborhood and $30000 below our max. There is no catio but then we have a $30000 buffer. That will build a damn nice catio. Actually ...



Random Thoughts by Lord Kalvan / Devil Anse



Ellie Schouten Hi Everyone I hope you are all well. Happy DSD! (digital scrapbooking day) I am sharing a few new layouts with you. made with SPLENDID FIINS Kthnxbye JC ...



My Little Bunny Cupcake



shaynarfadelps5 The iPad Air is here, we have it, and dagnabit we're going to unbox it and go hands-on to show you ever bit of packaging and hardware! It's not just a tradition, ...



rumisucudar



Jeff Well here we go again. I've posted many times about gloom and doom apocalypsers and here is yet another one. The blood moon we will begin hearing about is on ...



The Real Prayer



Winnie the Poohi Although there has not been a major change in the vital stats of my life, this past two years has been a whirlwind of moments. Some changed me, some I wish I ...



Catawampus me!!



writingsprint Ariana and I made our way through Sedlov's forest. The trees twisted in shapes like tortured souls. Fingering branches clutched at my cloak. Black pits of shadow ...



The Daily 400



Andi Judy Today my first stand alone work debuted on Amazon (which you can buy here). It's been an incredible trip to get here, and I have a confession to make. Today ...



Judy Black Cloud



Yinzercation Today is the Day of the Dead. It's usually a positive occasion for many who celebrate a day to remember their departed loved ones. But this year I'm thinking ...



Yinzercation



Brad Hubbard And this is just one side of it. If you look closely you can see our own Dave Trausneck TIFO: Inside the Timbers Army.



Sideline Signals



Bojca Janu I have written the report about the BCD conference in English and in Slovene - this is the English version and the Slovene is (coming soon ...) It took me almost ...



Permakultura za telebane



asthejoeflies I'm on record saying that the fastest way to earn miles and points is through lucrative sign up bonuses. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be concentrating on ...



asthejoeflies



scargill It's not that long ago I was extolling the virtues of the Google Nexus 4 phone and the next thing I knew, it's out of date and the Nexus 5 is out - and with it - KitKat, ...



Scargill's Tech Weblog



alejna This week's friday foto finder challenge was to share a photo of books Considering how many books we have in our home (where the number is in the ...



collecting tokens



lingbergyariana8 Washington (AFP) - Just six people managed enrol in Obamacare on day one of the health plan's troubled rollout, documents released by Republican ...



alotivabisu



this alert.

another alert.

your alerts.

Semua anggota Keluarga bisa ikut semua...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment