Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Halloween Horror Fest Feature Author Simon Parker

1 BOOK LOVERS WOULD LIKE TO THANK SIMON FOR ALLOWING US TO FEATURE HIM DURING OUR HALLOWEEN HORROR FEST FEATURES.TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND GET TO KNOW HIM



ABOUT SIMON:


Obviously my name is Simon Parker (not a pen name) and I am a fan of all things dark and horrific. I'm a writer who likes to produce horror and dark fantasy work, but I won't rule myself out of any genre. I have been writing since I could pick up a pen but have only recently had enough courage to self publish my work and it has been the best time of my life, I wish I'd done it so much sooner. I became a horror fan at an early age when I boughttwo "Tales From The Crypt" comics at a scout jumble sale at the age of ten and it simply snowballed from there. I have written and published a collection of thirteen of my short stories titled " Tales of the Mysterious and Macabre" available atwhich explores the dark side of human nature, the depths of hell and all manner of monsters and things that go ARRRRGH in the night! To date it has received only five star reviews. I have also had one of my other short stories titled "Jack" published in eHorror magazine (June 2013 edition) and another has gone into an anthology in aid of the relief effort for Oklahoma. Yet another (titled Ouija, which is still a WIP, though almost done) will be appearing in another anthology in time for a Christmas release ( I can't be more specific than that at the moment as the title of the book hasn't yet been decided). I am in the process of writing my first full length novel called "The Elohim Experiment" which should be ready for release sometime in 2014, quickly followed by another collection of shorts and a second novel. My head is frequently in some very dark places, but I keep grounded in the light by my gorgeous wife and my beautiful children.My links are:The book My blog my facebook I'm also on twitter @horrorword and can be found on google plus too sometimes!

BOOK INFO:A collection of thirteen pieces of short horror/paranormal fiction. Tales that will thrill you, chill you, take your mind to dark places and leave you there for dead.

From the psychopath to the demon, from the creepy to the downright terrifying. These tales will make you rethink the world you thought you knew and make you want to sleep with the light on!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment