Monday, November 18, 2013

Monster Mania Day 19: Wrestling with Horror Top 10

Written by Stu Cooper



I started watching wrestling when I was 4-5 years old and I've been hooked ever since. I've seen it all...the good, the bad, the ugly, all of it! I was fortunate enough to witness the attitude era live and I was able to attend events when wrestling was at it's absolute hottest. But that's not what I want to talk about today. Today I want to focus on the crossover between Horror and Pro Wrestling! I decided to make a "Top 10 Horror Moments in Wrestling" countdown. Let's get right into it.




10. ZOMBIE DEBUTS IN ECW



9. THE WCW PHANTOM!



8. KANE SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME



7. THE DEBUT OF CHAINSAW CHARLIE



6. THE UNDERTAKER HAS A STALKER



5. THE YETI



4. ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS CURSED!



3. SPIN THE WHEEL MAKE THE DEAL!



2. CHAMBER OF HORRORS MATCH!



1. CHUCKY CUTS A PROMO ON RICK STEINER
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment