Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

1. WHAT IS CURRENTLY ON YOUR WISH LIST?



I have 2 things so far. A curling wand and the Olay Professionals ProX




2. SHARE A NEW IPHONE, DROID, IPAD APP THAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED THAT WE ALL NEED.

I'm really the worst at discovering new cool apps! For a little bit I was obsessed with My Singing Monsters app. But I kinda got over it.



3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?

Revolution!!! Yes, it may not keep everybody interested and maybe Charlie isn't the best at acting but I can't stop watching!



I've also been watching Revenge although it isn't new I still love it!



4. SHARE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS SO WE CAN FOLLOW YOU. (PINTEREST, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC) TELL US WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE AND WHY.

It has quickly becoming my favorite.



Instagram: msabish15



5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?



MASH is a tv show I could watch over and over again.



NCIS too! It never gets old



I don't really have a movie but a song would probably be Carolina by Parmalee
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment