Thursday, October 24, 2013

Currently { a link up }

www.harvestingkale.blogspot.com



Currently I am loving the quiet time I am experiencing right now.The monster is asleep and the hubby is watching a movie upstairs with his father. Ah quiet.Its hard to get time to yourself when you aren't at home and on vacation.I am not trying to complain too much, but I am loving some peace time.Max is loving the leaves here in Vermont.Every time he seems them he says, leaves, leaves.Then proceeds to walk, kick and jump around in them.


Currently I am listening to way to much PBS.And not the adult variety.A lot of Curious George, Peg and Cat, Dinosaur Train etc.Which ties in nicely to what I have been currently singing.I find myself alone and humming the damn songs.Like right now, I have the Dinosaur Train theme song playing in my head. Please Leave!!!!However, Max is starting to count, and I have to give props to Peg & Cat for that!

Currently worrying about having another baby, being pregnant and never sleeping again. I have to admit, there is a small part of me that is considering bagging the whole idea.I don't know if I am up for the challenge.Max is giving me a run for my money right now and I am exhausted.I feel like I am on constant repeat-Don't hit, Don't scream, Don't do this or that.I wears on you and at the end of the day, you feel like a shitty parent.Did I spoil him too much, did I yell to loud. UGH!Can I throw another monster into the mix?

Currently singing ..see above.

Currently I am reading way too may beauty magazines.What else is there to do when you are cooped up inside?However, with the recent vacation weight I have put on, these magazines are wrecking havoc on my psyche. As if I don't do a fine enough job on my own.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment