Monday, October 14, 2013

Currently; October 2013

CURRENTLY, I'M...



READING...


I finished rereading Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. Then I set a date to see the movie with my friend... and it was only in two theaters, both unfriendly distance from us. Sad day. So, we're gonna wait until its out on DVD and rent it, I guess.

I'm looking for some book suggestions for the fall! If you've read any good books lately, let me knooooow! I have The Count of Monte Cristo hanging out on my Kindle saying "read me, read me", but I'm in the mood for something a little lighter, ya know? I also just downloaded , after listening to the most recent podcast.



WATCHING...

Dexter is over... and the end was... disappointing. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Breaking Bad is over and the end was completely satisfying. Thank you, AMC.

What I'm watching now? Oh... Walking Dead... because it's back. TEHEHEHEHEEEE! Also Bob's Burgers. If you're not on that train, seriously, get on it because Bob's Burgers rocks my world. Mostly because of the kids.



LISTENING TO...

I'm still on my Alie)



What are you up to lately?
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment