Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And in Her "Roundabout"..."Merry-Go-Round"..."Boomerang"..."Code Word"...Fashion, Bonnie Hammer Explains Why There is Nothing But "Junk" On Her SyFy Channel

Oh, really Bonnie? Do tell!! Is this why all NBC-Universal cable networks are doomed to failure with people like you running them?



Couldn't have said it better myself!!




I now have the "Official Corporate CEO Explanation" as to why former child stars from the 1970s are getting their testicles ripped off every week by mutant monsters of all shapes and sizes in the weekly low budget (and originally produced!!) horror movies of the SyFy Channel!!



Whew!! That's a big load off my mind!! I can now sleep soundly every night!!



In terms of "bonding" with SyFy Channel characters, I always did feel a particular special bond with Danica McKellar firing a flamethrower...if you know what I mean (wink, wink.) Even though I never watched this particular movie she was in!! There's just something about attractive women handling firearms, you know?Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...



And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment