Thursday, August 29, 2013

Finding Monsters by Liss Thomas

I really liked this book. It was interesting to read how the world looked from an elf's point of view. I really enjoyed when the kids were hiding in the "library" and talking about humans and how big the books were. Then when they were on high enough ground to see a volcano was also interesting. I liked the ending and I also could not believe who the traitor was. I am giving this book a 4 because the ending mentioned Saul, and I am left with too many questions. I hope there is a sequel soon.

I am giving this book a 4/5.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment