Monday, October 21, 2013

Billy Bob Thornton Says Angelina Jolie's Jealousy Caused Their Split

Billy Bob Thornton has creaked open his coffin lid to talk about his marriage to Angelina Jolie.



The 58-year-old Parkland star did a piece called 'What I Wish I'd Known at 18and told that he'd have fared better at being married had he been a plumber married to a florist rather than an actor who works away from home for months at a time.




He said: "Look how it applied to me. I go away and do a film like Monster's Ball (2001) with a very explicit sex scene with Halle Berry.



"She is one of the most beautiful women in the world and I am talking on the phone to my wife, (Angelina) and she says: "What have you been doing today?"



"And I say: "Oh, I did that sex scene with Halle Berry." You are then asked if you actually touch her. I say: "I had to -- it's in the scene."



"Go back to that guy who is a plumber and he asks what his wife did for lunch. She says: "I went out with Harold." He says: "Who's he?" She says: "The guy who puts flowers in the pots."



"See? That's already hard, with areas of doubt. But if you are a thousand miles from home on a film set simulating sex with a beautiful woman, it's even tougher.



"I blew my marriage to Angelina. I thought I was not good enough for her and I was too insecure. We are still friends."



Well, obviously Billy Bob's over-simplifying things here and his prescription pill habit and drinking relapse along with sitting in the basement playing music ignoring Angelina and Maddox are what was largely to blame for the marriage collapsing.



Although I like the snidey way he infers Ange's irrational jealousy was to blame for the split, before sticking in that he wasn't good enough for her as insurance for when he gets that 'phone call from Australia bollocking him later today



At least this time he didn't sex with her was like 'f-cking' the couch.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment