Sunday, October 27, 2013

Google Alert

Blogs

48 new results for site:wordpress.com




Rohit Daniel So here I am! Well I was always here, but it's been over a month now since I last posted anything on my blog. Blame it on laziness, busy work schedule, ...



Rohit Daniel



shellshrop In true Shelly fashion, I injured myself the day before we traveled to North Carolina for Colton's baptism. One minute I was picking Colton up and the next I was ...



The Jelly Roll



catholicsensibility You can read up on what Cardinal William Levada, the last CDF head, had to say about graviora delicta (grave crimes). RS 172 treats with matters largely that ...



Catholic Sensibility



sakurasnow 'The Sleeping City' is the silkscreen print I completed recently (and for which the drawings in an earlier post were made). It was inspired by a slightly disquieting, ...



sakurasnow



kamaliaetalia The tauren priesthood is fundamentally a divergent sect of tauren druidism. Perhaps they might best be understood as Balance druids who have gone past the ...



Kamalia et alia



David Halliday Robert Bender found Jesus. And yet his wonderful photographs are about the very ordinary. Perhaps to him, he sees the wonder of God in them. What I see are ...



power of h Weblog



Joy Star, Psychic Medium & Soul Astrologer - Psychic Classes Labored breathing. Right effort. Quickened heartbeat. Mine. Arms, legs, head moving, pushing, pulling in rhythm with air exchange. Water supports yet provides ...



Psychic Joy Star's Blog



thisrocksmen http://youtu.be/dX3kQDnzHE this video is so crazily trippy and out of this world.



Heavy Hearts & Open Minds



rathmineschessclub A tournament in memory of Shane Hall was held from Friday October 4th to Monday October 7th 2013 in the Maples Hotel in Glasnevin. Shane was a member of ...



Rathmines Chess Club



Jodie O'Donnell "Let the devil find a place for these restless bones" Today I have a track which defines intimacy. It comes from London's Peggy Sue and their forthcoming album, ...



Music Unmasked



consciousshift2012 Nazi Germany is coming, the Dollar is fast becoming a Reichsmark, you are in danger. Please work as one.



consciousshift2012



Frivolous Monsters DAY 11: The journey nears its end. I've had my first shower in two weeks that didn't involve the kitchen sink and having to wait for the neighbours to go to sleep ...



Frivolous Monsters



boneislandbooks 5. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) I had mercifully retained no memory of this movie, other than that it was probably time for these guys to hang it up.



The Bone Island Book Blog



Spartan of Truth from Democracy Now!: We look at how the United States uses drones in war, and their impact, through the eyes of one of the first U.S. drone operators to speak ...



Spartan of Truth



Steve Beadle This recent portrait sketch was a present for a friend's birthday. I was emailed a series of photographs and chose one to work with which struck me the most.



Steve Beadle



Sarah Sang to the tune of A Partridge in a Pear Tree: On the 26th day of October, Bernard the guide led us by: Twelve fish eagles soaring, Eleven cormorants perching, ...



Eulogy Postponed



myownceo What factors do you think make texting such a popular communication tool activity among young people? In what ways might texting, with its improvised spelling, ...



Myownceo's Blog



Michael http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuVphAuRo7Q This could be good. Could. The black suit sucks though, that silver version looks much better.



Eccentric but Lazy Ramblings Of An Intrepid Webonaut



My Era I am a very spiritual person though am hardly religious. I do not strictly follow any form of praying rituals or visiting the temple, yet I do not leave any opportunity to ...



The Era I lived in



Jonathan Rees Next time, if you can't reach the 3-page minimum on your draft, you're not getting anything back from me.



History 303, America 1877-1945



Cindy Carroll Now, I wish Hollywood would reboot itself sometimes. Shut down, turn back on again with factory settings when they actually took chances and allowed new ...



Writing Wranglers and Warriors



littlecloudydreams IMG975. Fun post-it in the female toilet: Save the Bride! LOL. DSCN7890. World Family Day in San Peter! Vatican City. DSCN7897DSCN7899DSCN7900 ...



Little Cloudy Dreams



Walt Writers: John Byrne, Dan Jurgens, Roger Stern, Jerry OrdwayArtists: Art Adams, Dick Giordano, Dan Jurgens, "Sludd" Giordano, Brett Breeding, Bob McLeod, ...



Comic Reviews by Walt



jonesscience 10/28- Monday - Atomic Theory OBJECTIVES: Students demonstrate the ability to represent isotopes of atoms by using nuclear symbols. (i.e. A,X,Z) Students ...



Mrs. Jones' Pages - ajones@frhsd.com



poodletalk I created this creature for my spacial media class, the parameters on the project were pretty wide open, we were just supposed to create a creature of some kind, ...



Metalsmithing Poodle



Will Manning I've fallen in love this week, well, not actually in love in love, but in love with a voice... anyway, her name is Tori Kelly, a 20 year old singer from America who ...



Will Manning



Christos Argyropoulos Robert Heinlein, the author of Starship Troopers(no relationship to the movie by the way) wrote an interesting paragraph in his 1939 short story Life-Line: One ...



Statistical Reflections of a Medical Doctor



stan smith Wayvee x DVNGLEz - Circulate Wayvee x DVNGLEz - Circulate is a nice collaboration between Wayvee chill wave / beat smith from NEW ZEALAND and ...



soundthings



kkkaraoke Con'd. After I was beat up, I went to Emergency room twice for I was crippled, had extreme Vertigo, and then heart problems. Yet I'm widow of White US Marine ...



Kkkaraoke's Blog



asutbone When I first got into board gaming as a hobby (in 2007), there wasn't a whole lot in the Yafo video podcasting. Nowadays, it's everywhere, but the pioneer of the ...



Boards and Bees



homepaddock The Opposition has decided there's rich political pickings in saying the regions are in decline. But once more their rhetoric isn't supported by the facts: Economic ...



Homepaddock



Rachel Alford Can you tell what we dressed up as for a friend's Halloween party?Kenny is Pikachu, Ken is Ash, and I am Misty. I am pretty sure that only our generation even ...



The Alford Crew



altruistico The seared conscience is referred to in 1 Timothy 4:2 where Paul talks about those whose consciences--their moral consciousness--have been literally ...



altruistico



Bayou Huguenot I cite Doug Wilson with caution. Few men have done more mischief to the Reformed faith, but this is a good article. The next one is by a Fundamentalist Baptist.



Ride with Renwick



Sister Jean Stoner Masako Miyake, SNDdeN, is currently spending a month at the United Nations as an intern with the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur UN NGO Office in New York ...



SNDatUN's Blog



200weekstoabetterlife My favorite holiday, and i'm sick. I can't get dressed up or make my costume, because i'm usually too sick to do it. Or too busy with work. It's not fun. This year is ...



200 Weeks to a Better Life



pghboemike http://lifehacker.com/top-10-clever-google-search-tricks-1450186165.



Pghboemike's Blog



mylittlebexi When things are getting me down, the only thing I want to do is be in the great outdoors & breath in the fresh autumn air. Today my beautiful Mammy & I went up ...



My Little Bexi and The Horrible Fox



alisononthefiddle Had a great day at Holmwood House, the holm of Halloween. Scratchy turned up trumps yet again, entering into the spirit of the event in some fantastic costumes ...



Scratchy Noises



TravelingSam "It might be a little muddy," our server said enthusiastically, "But you can get around it!" That would turn out to be the understatement of the year, as my friend and ...



Tripping 'Round The World



ddclaywriter A little bit about: God, Creation, Prophecy, Kids, Writing and News.



Clay Tablets



777thedude777 http://bit.ly/1dAbym8 US President Barack Obama (AFP Photo / Spencer Platt) President Obama was aware of NSA spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel ...



The Dude!



Bumba This one ain't for squares, or cubes. Just some music I've been doing. I post this 1) because I have nothing much to say today and haven't written anything much, ...



Every Day Another Story



cynthiamc1 Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera ...about nothing in particular, but more than a few photographs by Lignum Draco: "The Wood Dragon". this man's journey. my past ...



Escape from Chaos



dukewisdom The intro to this Rolling Stone article says a lot. More than I'd like to read: Lou Reed, a massively influential songwriter and guitarist who helped shape nearly fifty ...



Pointy Guitar



Ghost BOOOOOOOOO! I am the ghost of the muddy times! I'm here to take over! Mackied hasn't noticed yet! Some strange things are coming, Mackied will try to ask for ...



The FREAKY Times Bin Weevils Help - Blog - Get Freaked Out This Halloween!



Martin Plaut The British government has decided to make public its background development strategies - a very welcome move. These cover all the countries in which the ...



martinplaut



bastikononion Since I'm lagging behind at least two weeks with re-posting the Tor Weekly News I came to the conclusion to drop re-posting them entirely. One of the reasons is ...



roastedonion



Web

2 new results for site:wordpress.com



We're talking football, but mostly Redskins football. Towson student with a dream to be a Sports Reporter.



Kamisori Professional Texturizer Titanium Collection 30 Teeth Kamisori Professional Texturizer Titanium Collection 30 Teeth 64 Inch H Tiffany Pond Lily Floor ...



this alert.

another alert.

your alerts.

Semua anggota Keluarga bisa ikut semua...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment