Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cookie monster and off the page

The inspiration is a cookie monster cupcake.

I've made a mistake and done a layout.

Here is my layout featuring my nephew's dog,Honey.


She found a child's cookie monster toy and formed an attachment to it. She gently carried it from room to room with her. Maybe she thought it was another dog.



And before anyone tells me, yes I know it slopes down.

Unfortunately the letters can't be repositioned so there they stay.



I've used Pink Paislee silver rub-ons, a MME tag, American crafts thickers, plus graphic 45 sticker letters.

I added some Kaisercraft bling.**********Just to prove I can do "off the page" I've also Made a recipe file using blue and brown tonings. inside are cards decorated with all my favourite recipes.So there you are,join in the fun. Happy scrappin' from Julene. Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight AND OUR SPONSOR THIS FORTNIGHT IS: *

(THANKS TO ).



A CHOICE OF 3 OF HER M4M DIGI STAMPS. PLEASE LINK UP YOUR ENTRIES IN THE SIDEBAR :-)

* Prize will only be offered if 7 or more entries partake in the challenge.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment