Tuesday, October 15, 2013

With Leather's Watch This: DAMN FISHING, YOU DANGEROUS!

I already hate the open water as it is, what with the existence of sharks, giant squids and Pacific Rim monsters, but my casual fondness for even riding in a boat or fishing may have just gone the way of the dodo with this video of a fisherman getting dangerously close to some lightning. In fact, here are some things that I would rather experience than being in a boat that is almost struck by lightning:



Staying indoors




Thank you, that concludes this segment of Watch This.



(H/T to )



NLCS GAME 4: CARDINALS AT DODGERS - 8 PM ET ON TBS



I don't really give a crap anymore how much people complain about the St. Louis Cardinals complaining about other teams not "playing the right way," because if people want to shit all over Adam Wainwright for saying that Adrian Gonzalez acted a little "Mickey Mouse" after his RBI double last night, so be it. Because in two years, I'm going to have a mental list of the people who have been creating this horseshit narrative this week of "THIS TEAM IS THE WORST BLAH BLAH BLAH" when everyone is complaining about the 100-win Dodgers acting like showboats in the 2015 World Series.



It's going to happen, I guarantee it.



NCAA FOOTBALL: LOUISIANA (LAFAYETTE) AT WESTERN KENTUCKY - 8 PM ET ON ESPN2



Any evening with the Hilltopper mascot is a great evening to me.



NHL: SHARKS AT BLUES - 8 PM ET ON NBC SPORTS



Oh great, two St. Louis games in one night. I can't wait to hear how much the Blues players hate how Tomas Hertl doesn't play hockey the right way, am I right, people who complain about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining?
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment