Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ayo Adesanya shares her emotional story of how she was emotionally and physically abused

Actress Ayo Adesanya and media personality Karen Igho got to talk about their domestic violence experience on Moments with MO on Ebony TV hosted by Dolapo and Bolanle a while ago.



Narrating her story, Ayo said "I thought I was in a loving relationship, I mean it was all fun until the beatings started and then got worse...and I just couldn't let go because I was emotional confused. This is the same man that touches me lovingly, caters for my needs and calls me baby yet beats me up."




"The loving moments make me think that he will change but when it got so bad, mehn I had to convince myself that he will never change...women must watch out for men who shove them here and there..if he is by the littlest chance violent, don't go in, it only gets worse!"

Karen Igho on the other hand opined that a man who suddenly hits you for the first time in the fifth year of a relationship, "means he's been an abuser all along, one who neatly hid his monster trait from you."
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment