Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013

Here we are ! 2014. Time for me to make a list of all the good things I liked this year, or what happened...



MUSIC :




I've been loving many things this year, I've discovered new stuff.



Arctic Monkeys - AM

Bastille - Bad Blood

BB Brunes - Long Courrier

Birdy - Fire Within (I really love No Angel)

Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox

Fran oise Hardy - Le Temps de l'Amour (I'm French, but I've discoverred this song watching Moonrise Kingdom)

Macklemore - The Heist (Wing$, Thrift Shop, Same Love)

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

Passenger - All The Little Lights (my favourite songs are All The Little Lights, Life's For The Living, Let Her Go and Feather On The Clyde)

Stromae - Racine Carr e (this guy is awesome and I love every song !)



Adele, Fun., Radical Face, Woodkid are the ones I already knew and that still love. My song of the moment I think is Mandela Day by Simple Mind.



MOVIES/CINEMA :



10 Things I Hate About You

20 and d'Ecart

Anna Karenina

Chatroom

Comme des Fr res

Crazy Stupid Love

Django Unchained

Hunger Games - Catching Fire

Kick Ass and Kick Ass 2

La Vita E Bella

Love Actually

Moorise Kingdom

Nowhere Boy

Pitch Perfect

Silver Linning Playbooks

The Atonment

The Bling Ring

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

To Rome With Love

Warm Bodies

Wuthering Heights



SERIES :



One year ago, I didn't really watch series, but then I started and I can't really stop now. I've started series that began years ago (or are already over), but I love them and it's the most important isn't ?



30 Rock

American Horror Story (I think this is one of my favourite TV show ever : I watched the two first seasons in two days and started the third the same day, I really love it !!)

Arrow

Baby Daddy

Bates Motel

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Hannibal

Misfits

Teen Wolf

The Vampire Diaries

The Walking Dead

True Blood (I watched all the seasons in like one week)

Vikings

Wilfred



Of course, I watch The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, Homeland, Skins, Borgia and Dexter.



Also, one of the best things I discovered this year are the youtubers. Actually I started watching them in October or November 2012, but they are part of my daily routine I'd say. I really love them all !



(Zoella): I think she is my favourite one because she is funny, she is cute, she is really helps people to feel better with themselves, to be more confident, I think she is PERFECT !

(PointelessBlog) because his videos always make me smile. By the way, I totally ship Zalfie ! :)



(Sprinkleofglitter)

(ThatcherJoe)

(Jacksgap) : they make really awesome videos, they work with charity, and their videos of the Rickshaw Run are just amazing !



(FunForLouis)

(CutiePieMarzia)



And of course the French youtubers : and .



ALL RIGHT, I THINK THAT'S ALL. I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR !! BEST WISHES FOR 2014 !
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment