See on -
Hollywood.com 2014 Looks Like a Horrible Year for Horror Hollywood.com 2013 was a great year to be a horror fan. We saw the genre flirt with box office success and critical esteem alike, the latter being an area where horror has often come up short.
SCI-FI TALK OFFICIAL's insight: Horror abounds but not excited about the Frankenstein monster as an action hero.
* Taped at SDCC Roundtables with Ronald D Moore and Steven Maeda of Lost fame, discussing this series and how it came to television.
* I preview what is ahead this season with films like Godzilla, Robocop, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and I Frankentstein. Plus previews of Defiance, Being Human Season 4, and Helix. Plus the X-Men Days Of Future Past Press Conference.
* From the New York Comic Con Roundtables with Greg Grunberg and Lombardo Boyar on giant spiders, movie sets and having a good time.
* My last show of the third season has more The Hobbit plus previews of Her and Divergent featuring Evangeline Lilly,Luke Evans, Amy Adams and Joaquim Phoenix plus Neil Berger. Michael Imperoli talks Oldboy from NYCC and my Premium Spotlight a preview of my Genre TV Specials. Spotlight has Open Grave director Gonzalo L pez-Gallego.
* Here's my complete conversation with Oscar winner Geoffrey Fletcher and finalist Kiara Jones who chat about the nomination process plus also getting nominated to be a finalist. Both of their journeys are interesting.