Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014!!!!

I am back from a crazy busy Christmas! Between dinners and shopping and all the Christmas stuff, I had no time to do anything creative.......until this weekend that is. I am going back in time today to show you Halloween and Fall Doodlebug layouts! Better late than never! My son was a little green monster for Halloween and even though he is too young for candy we still went to a few houses to say Happy Halloween!



I used all Doodlebug products, including washi tape, pixies, This & That stickers and paper, of course!




My next layout was also strictly Doodlebug products from the fall line. I used sprinkles, doodlepops, stickers, fancy frills, and This & That stickers. I love this picture! My son puts EVERYTHING in his mouth so he is really getting a taste for his world! I miss being able to walk in the park- it is -30 and more with a windchill here. Can you say BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!



Some close up views!



Check out the Doodlebug website for their CHA reveals- SOOOOOO cute! I cannot wait!

Hope 2014 is a very crafty year with lots of happiness for all!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment