Saturday, January 4, 2014

Random Thought (January 04, 2014 at 12:08AM)

Random Thought 575



Now for some of My Anime List statistics from 2013. They might not be that important, but I'm just that kind of person who likes to record things.




In the year 2013 I have



started 106 and completed 93 anime titles (including TV/Special/OVA/Movies). The remaining 13 anime titles that are still in my currently watching list.



completed 10 anime titles that I started from the prior year(s).



watched 9 anime movies. 2 of which, I watched in the cinema: Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie & Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge.



rated 5 anime titles a 10/10: Bakuman., Bakuman. 3, Blood+, Great Teacher Onizuka, and Space Brothers.



watched 28 anime titles this 2013: 6 Winter, 9 Spring, 6 Summer, 7 Fall anime titles. 2 of which are 4-minute anime.



watched classic anime (originally 4:3 aspect ratio) such as:

FINISHED: Great Teacher Onizuka, Love Hina, Monster, Blood+, and Ikkitousen.

CURRENTLY UNFINISHED: Rurouni Kenshin, and Lovely Complex.



praised these anime for honorable mention (got a 9/10 score):

[In no particular order]

-Kanon (2006)

-Chihayafuru/Chihayafuru 2

-Wolf Children

-Shingeki no Kyojin

-Tiger & Bunny

-Bakuman. 2

-Welcome to the NHK!

-Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie 2

-Pokemon Origins

-Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo



made it through my dislike list (got a 5/10 below score):

[In no particular order]

-Senran Kagura

-Ikkitousen

-Acchi Kocchi

-Inferno Cop

-Amnesia



been really moved, inspired, and motivated by the anime Bakuman. and Space Brothers.



I guess that ends it here. I can't think of anymore to add but I hope this sums up my taste for anime. Hope you enjoyed reading this nonetheless.



Photo: Aoyama Nanami (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)



#RTNotes



via |
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment