Sunday, January 5, 2014

VH1 Top 20 Countdown

Each week, I check out VH1 s Top 20 countdown, and then I rearrange the songs based on my estimation of their quality.



Original Version


1. OneRepublic - "Counting Stars"

2. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha - "Timber"

3. Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - "Stay the Night"

4. Eminem ft. Rihanna - "The Monster"

5. Beyonc- "XO"

6. Imagine Dragons - "Demons"

7. Passenger - "Let Her Go"

8. Ellie Goulding - "Burn"

9. The Neighbourhood - "Sweater Weather"

10. Fall Out Boy - "Alone Together"

11. A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera - "Say Something"

12. Lorde - "Team"

13. Bastille - "Pompeii"

14. American Authors - "Best Day of My Life"

15. The Fray - "Love Don't Die"

16. Goo Goo Dolls - "Come to Me"

17. Fitz and the Tantrums - "Out of My League"

18. Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball"

19. John Newman - "Love Me Again"

20. John Mayer ft. Katy Perry - "Who You Love"



Jmunney's Revision

1. Team

2. The Monsteer

3. Demons

4. XO

5. Timber

6. Wrecking Ball

7. Out of My League

8. Love Me Again

9. Pompeii

10. Who You Love

11. Sweater Weather

12. Burn

13. Best Day of My Life

14. Stay the Night

15. Let Her Go

16. Counting Stars

17. Alone Together

18. Love Don't Lie

19. Say Something

20. Come to Me
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment